Starfighters Flirt Skirt
Artwork for this awesome Star Wars skirt was done by the talented Kay Pop. The Starfighters Skirt features Kaytlyne's painting of TIE fighters and Rebel X-wings from Star Wars. We scan Kaytlyne's artwork and turned her painting into this amazing skirt. This artwork is handpicked and designed perfectly for Hot Dame. To help create sustainable jobs for creative communities across the globe, we're committed to giving a portion of our profits back to our artists.
Our Flirt Skirt
This extremely comfortable flared skirt is great for all occasions
- Waistline should fall at the small of your waist to create a flattering look
- Skirt is 18.5" from waistband to hem
- Raw edge bottom hem
- Longer skirt so you can bend over not exposing yourself to the world
- Please just follow the waist measurement in our size chart to find your perfect fit (measure the smallest part of your waist for this measurement)
We searched high and low for the perfect material. We finally found the most amazing Polyester/Spandex fabric.
- Light weight, irresistibly soft feel
- Comfy 4-way stretch
- Moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Matte Finish
- Our high quality printing process means bold colours that will never fade
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, stay away from Velcro
- Please wash in cold water and lay flat to dry
Every Hot Dame product is made-to-order in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. It takes up to 2 weeks for us to create your order from scratch but we promise it will be worth the wait! With this, we can ensure high-quality products, remain environmentally conscious by preventing excess waste, and most importantly, we are supporting our Canadian economy.