We created these stunning leggings using the talented Kim van Steenbergen's artwork. Based out of Edmonton Alberta, Kim uses a variety of medias to create her unique creations. We scan her artwork and "Voila" this masterpiece was born. We handpicked and designed this perfectly for Hot Dame. To help create sustainable jobs for creative communities across the globe, we're committed to giving a portion of our profits back to our artists.
We guarantee these will be the most comfortable legging you will ever own.
- Signature waistband that can be worn up for smoothing coverage or folded.
- Elastic free so no muffin top
- All our leggings come with a decorative reinforced athletic stitch
- No outside leg seam creating a seamless design flow
- Snug fit, please size up if you are between sizes
- No adjusting, no sliding down giving you long crotch
- 30” inseam can be stretch to 32” or scrunched at the ankle
We searched high and low for the perfect material. We finally found the most amazing Polyester/Spandex fabric.
- Light weight, irresistibly soft feel
- Does not sheer when stretched
- Comfy 4-way stretch with the perfect amount of compression
- High performance moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Matte Finish
- Our high quality printing process means bold colours that will never fade
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, stay away from Velcro
Every Hot Dame product is made-to-order in Edmonton, AB Canada. It takes up to 2 weeks for us to create your order from scratch but we promise it will be worth the wait! With this, we can ensure high-quality products, remain environmentally conscious by preventing excess waste, and most importantly, we are supporting our Canadian economy.