Narwhals Flirt Dress
We created this amazing dress using the talented Kim van Steenbergen artwork. Based out of Edmonton Alberta, Kim uses a variety of medias to create her unique creations. We scan her artwork and "Voila" this masterpiece was born. To help create sustainable jobs for the creative community in Canada, we're committed to giving a portion of our profits back to our artists.
Our Flirt Dress
This extremely comfortable fit and flare dress is great for all occasions
- Reversible neckline, wear low scoop in the front or the back for 2 looks
- Thicker straps to cover your bra
- Raw edge on bottom hem so the material flows beautifully
- Waistline should fall at the small of your waist to create a flattering look
- Longer skirt so you can bend over not exposing yourself to the world
We searched high and low for the perfect material. We finally found the most amazing Polyester/Spandex fabric.
- Light weight, irresistibly soft feel
- Does not sheer when stretched
- Comfy 4-way stretch
- Moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Matte Finish
- Our high quality printing process means bold colours that will never fade
For best results, machine wash in cold, hang or lay flat to dry. Sensitive to rough surfaces. This goes without saying, but stay away from Velcro - she’s a clothing killer.