Hogwarts Kids Dress
Looking for the matching bow click here
Artwork for this awesome Harry Potter dress was done by the talented Kay Pop. Kaytlyne adheres the original Harry Potter book pages to canvases and then using acrylic she painted Hedwig and Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft on top. We then scanned her artwork and turned her paintings into this amazing dress. This artwork is handpicked and designed perfectly for Hot Dame. To help create sustainable jobs for creative communities across the globe, we're committed to giving a portion of our profits back to our artists.
Our Kids Dress
This extremely comfortable fit and flare dress will be her new favourite
- Thicker straps that will not slip down
- Waistline should fall at the small of their waist
- Super stretchy so very easy to put on
- Raw bottom hem so the skirt falls beautifully
We searched high and low for the perfect material. We finally found the most amazing Polyester/Spandex fabric.
- Light weight, irresistibly soft feel
- Does not sheer when stretched
- Comfy 4-way stretch
- Moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Matte Finish
- Our high quality printing process means bold colours that will never fade
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, stay away from Velcro
- Please wash in cold water and lay flat to dry
Every Hot Dame product is made-to-order in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. It takes up to 2 weeks for us to create your order from scratch but we promise it will be worth the wait! With this, we can ensure high-quality products, remain environmentally conscious by preventing excess waste, and most importantly, we are supporting our Canadian economy.