Hogwarts Flirt Dress
Artwork for this awesome Harry Potter dress was done by the talented Kay Pop. Kaytlyne adheres the original Harry Potter book pages to canvases and then using acrylic she painted Hedwig and Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft on top. We then scanned her artwork and turned her paintings into this amazing dress. This artwork is handpicked and designed perfectly for Hot Dame. To help create sustainable jobs for creative communities across the globe, we are committed to giving a portion of our profits back to our artists.
Our Flirt Dress
This extremely comfortable fit and flare dress is great for all occasions
- Reversible neckline, wear low scoop in the front or the back for 2 looks
- Thicker straps to cover your bra
- Raw edge on bottom hem so the material flows beautifully
- Waistline should fall at the small of your waist to create a flattering look
- Longer skirt so you can bend over not exposing yourself to the world
We searched high and low for the perfect material. We finally found the most amazing Polyester/Spandex fabric.
- Light weight, irresistibly soft feel
- Does not sheer when stretched
- Comfy 4-way stretch with the perfect amount of compression
- Moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Matte Finish
- Our high quality printing process means bold colours that will never fade
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, stay away from Velcro
- Please wash in cold water and lay flat to dry
Every Hot Dame product is made-to-order and made in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. It takes up to 2 weeks for us to create your order from scratch but we promise it will be worth the wait! With this, we can ensure high-quality products, remain environmentally conscious by preventing excess waste, and most importantly, we are supporting our Canadian economy.