Diagon Alley Flirt Dress
Artwork for this awesome Harry Potter dress was done by the talented Kay Pop. Kaytlyne adheres the original Harry Potter book pages to canvases and then using acrylic she paints on top. We then scanned her artwork and turn her paintings into this amazing dress. To help create sustainable jobs for the creative community in Canada, we are committed to giving a portion of our profits back to our artists.
Our Flirt Dress
This extremely comfortable fit and flare dress is great for all occasions
- Reversible neckline, wear low scoop in the front or the back for 2 looks
- Thicker straps to cover your bra
- Raw edge on bottom hem so the material flows beautifully
- Waistline should fall at the small of your waist to create a flattering look
- Longer skirt so you can bend over not exposing yourself to the world
We searched high and low for the perfect material. We finally found the most amazing Polyester/Spandex fabric.
- Light weight, irresistibly soft feel
- Does not sheer when stretched
- Comfy 4-way stretch with the perfect amount of compression
- Moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Matte finish
- Our high quality printing process means bold colours that will never fade
We Ship Worldwide!We try to ship all our orders within 5 business days, but usually we get orders out in less time than that. You will receive a Canada Post shipping notification with a tracking number as soon as it has left our hands. Please keep in mind, some of the shipping situations are out of our control, but we understand that you are excited about your purchases so we will try our hardest to get them to you ASAP!
If you just happen to be in our area you are welcome to pick up your order. The pickup location is in Sherwood Park, Alberta, and will be by scheduled appointment only. Just choose the "pick up" option when you are going through the check out, and there will be no shipping fee. We will email you when your order is ready, and we can then discuss a time and give you our address.
For best results, machine wash in COLD, hang or lay flat to dry. Most fabrics are sensitive to rough surfaces. This goes without saying, but stay away from Velcro - she’s a clothing killer.