Honeydukes Kids Dress
Honeydukes Kids Dress is inspired by the iconic Harry Potter books. The dress is constructed with a polyester spandex blend fabric for superior comfort and stretchability. The design features all the delightful, magical candies from the beloved Honeydukes store. Make this dress a timeless classic for any Harry Potter fan.
Our Kids Dress
This extremely comfortable fit and flare dress will be her new favourite
- Bottom hem and longer length so our dresses last even longer
- Thicker straps that will not slip down
- Waistline should fall at the small of their waist
- Super stretchy so very easy to put on with no buttons or zippers
- Canadian made and "DAME" proud of it
We use the same amazing Polyester/Spandex fabric for all our girl's dresses as we use for our ladies yoga leggings...it is just that awesome!!
- Light weight, irresistibly soft feel
- Does not sheer when stretched
- Comfy 4-way stretch
- Moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Matte Finish
- Our high quality printing process means bold colours that will never fade or run
Ariana is 7 years old and 52" tall and she is wearing the 6-8 yr. Haven is 10 years old and 52.5" tall and wearing the 6-8 yr as well.
We Ship Worldwide!We try to ship all our orders within 2 business days but usually we get orders out in less time than that. You will receive a Canada Post or UPS shipping notification with a tracking number as soon as it has left our hands. Please keep in mind, some of the shipping situations are out of our control, but we understand that you are excited about your purchases so we will try our hardest to get them to you ASAP!
If you just happen to be in our area you are welcome to pick up your order. The pickup location is in West Kelowna, BC, and will be by scheduled appointment only. Just choose the "pick up" option when you are going through the check out, and there will be no shipping fee. We will email you when your order is ready, and we can then discuss a time and give you our address.
For best results, machine wash in COLD, hang or lay flat to dry. Most fabrics are sensitive to rough surfaces. This goes without saying, but stay away from Velcro - she’s a clothing killer.