Light vs Dark Flirt Dress
Artwork for this rad Star Wars dress was done by the talented Kay Pop. The Light vs Dark Dress features Kaytlyne's painting of the Death Star, Millennium Falcon, TIE Fighters and Rebel X-wings . We scan Kaytlyne's artwork and turned her paintings into this amazing dress. The coolest part of this dress is that it can be worn with the front being the dark side or flip it around and wear the light side. What side are you on? To help create sustainable jobs for the creative community in Canada, we're committed to giving a portion of our profits back to our artists.
Our Flirt Dress
This extremely comfortable fit and flare dress is great for all occasions
- Reversible neckline, wear low scoop in the front or the back for 2 looks
- Thicker straps to cover your bra
- Raw edge on bottom hem so the material flows beautifully
- Waistline should fall at the small of your waist to create a flattering look
- Longer skirt so you can bend over not exposing yourself to the world
We searched high and low for the perfect material. We finally found the most amazing Polyester/Spandex fabric.
- Light weight, irresistibly soft feel
- Does not sheer when stretched
- Comfy 4-way stretch with the perfect amount of compression
- Moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Matte Finish
- Our high quality printing process means bold colours that will never fade
For best results, machine wash in cold, hang or lay flat to dry. Sensitive to rough surfaces. This goes without saying, but stay away from Velcro - she’s a clothing killer.