Star Gazers Kids Dress
Based out of Sherwood Park, AB, Crystal Driedger loves expressing herself though different techniques and styles of painting. We first fell in love with Crystal's artwork at the YEG Art Walk, and knew we needed to collaborate. This unique Star Wars piece was hand carved into wood with a Dremel, chisel and mallet and then she used acrylic paint on top. It truly is a one-of-a-kind piece!
Our Kids Dress
This extremely comfortable fit and flare dress will be her new favourite
- Thicker straps that will not slip down
- Waistline should fall at the small of their waist
- Super stretchy so very easy to put on
- Raw bottom hem so the skirt falls beautifully
We searched high and low for the perfect material. We finally found the most amazing Polyester/Spandex fabric.
- Light weight, irresistibly soft feel
- Does not sheer when stretched
- Comfy 4-way stretch
- Moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Matte Finish
- Our high quality printing process means bold colours that will never fade