Star Gazers Kids Legging
Based out of Sherwood Park, AB, Crystal Driedger loves expressing herself though different techniques and styles of painting. We first fell in love with Crystal's artwork at the YEG Art Walk, and knew we needed to collaborate. This unique Star Wars piece was hand carved into wood with a Dremel, chisel and mallet and then she used acrylic paint on top. It truly is a one-of-a-kind piece!
Our Kids Legging
We guarantee your little ones will love these leggings
- Signature waistband that can be worn up for folded down
Longer length so she can get a couple years wear
Elastic free so no digging in
- Slim fit, so please follow size chart for appropriate sizing, and when in doubt size up!
We searched high and low for the perfect material. We finally found the most amazing Polyester/Spandex fabric.
- Light weight, irresistibly soft feel
- Does not sheer when stretched
- Comfy 4-way stretch with a bit of compression
- Moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Matte Finish