Gryffindor Kids Dress
"I'm hoping to do some good in the world," declares the relatable Hermione Granger. This heroine from the Harry Potter classics is intelligent, witty, caring, inspirational, and brave — things we all strive for. At least we can look the part ;)
This dress is a restock of our Hermione Dress, we just added the crest on the chest and a hem on the bottom of the skirt.
Our Kids Dress
This extremely comfortable fit and flare dress will be her new favourite
- Thicker straps that will not slip down
- Super stretchy so very easy to put on
- New dress design with a longer fit and a bottom hem
- Waistline falls at the small of her waist to create a flattering look
- Light weight, irresistibly soft feel
- Does not sheer when stretched
- Comfy 4-way stretch
- Moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- Matte finish
- Our high quality printing process means bold colours that will never fade
- Fabric Content: Polyester 73% Spandex 27%
Violet is 11 years old and 57" tall, she is wearing the 9-11 yr. Haven is 9 years old and 50" tall and she is wearing the 6-8 yr.
We Ship Worldwide!We try to ship all our orders within 2 business days but usually we get orders out in less time than that. You will receive a Canada Post or UPS shipping notification with a tracking number as soon as it has left our hands. Please keep in mind, some of the shipping situations are out of our control, but we understand that you are excited about your purchases so we will try our hardest to get them to you ASAP!
If you just happen to be in our area you are welcome to pick up your order. The pickup location is in West Kelowna, BC, and will be by scheduled appointment only. Just choose the "pick up" option when you are going through the check out, and there will be no shipping fee. We will email you when your order is ready, and we can then discuss a time and give you our address.
For best results, machine wash in COLD, hang or lay flat to dry. Most fabrics are sensitive to rough surfaces. This goes without saying, but stay away from Velcro - she’s a clothing killer.